Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Base (very basic!) for an ABS, please...

Script Title:
A very basic base for an ABS

For RMXP
Detailed Description:
A need/would like a very very basic script to teach me how an ABS works.
I have tried using scripts like Prexus's, but it's too complex. It has an animation engine, a crapload of enemy triggers, and all that stuff I don't need.

Stuff I do need:
  • For the animations in the database to be played on attack or skill. (Also for enemies)
  • Skill/Item hotkeying, maybe?
  • Enemy setup with comments, like Prexus's ABS.

Screen shots:
RequestSS.PNG

Other Scripts I am using:
None.

Please help me out?

Too complex. There's a lot of features I don't need and sorting through it all is a major headache.

Remember this is to teach me. I will never ask someone else to make a script that goes directly into my project.

I am going to start working on a simple zelda script. I am no scripter myself so I am going to shoot in the dark. The first release should be ultra simple with the features you requested. I hope to keep it somewhat simple as development trudges on.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.