Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bamboo Hamster- The greatest!

Not really, but still. We just formed today and we'rd awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUj5mJp6HlU

Our first video, dubbed Death of the SG (Inside joke, don't ask)
We're working on the video for our cover of Stairway to Heaven, but it's too dark outside to see anything right now and my digital camera's batteries are dead, so another day! Watch out for it.

UPDATE: The promo for our Stairway cover is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhCI5CNN1k

We're done with the entire video, but we're just waiting a few days to be more dramatic.

Nin

Which one is you? You're both pretty good with the guitar. I suck to say the least.

You need a drummer though. :P And lol at bashing the gutar on the trampoline.

Mega Flare said:
I dont know I just don't like him. And in that video you guys look 12 years old
I don't know why that is, I'm 15 and Jonathan's a senior. Maybe it's just because we were acting stupid and whatnot.

It's odd, either your audio is off, or your aren't playing those guitars. I'm guessing the audio is off, 'cause it's all power chords, which are too easy to play. Likin' the messed up reverse part though.

Paradox said:
It's odd, either your audio is off, or your aren't playing those guitars. I'm guessing the audio is off, 'cause it's all power chords, which are too easy to play. Likin' the messed up reverse part though.
Yeah, we had to record the audio seperately in my house, since my digital camera only records video and the only equipment we have is Microsoft Sound Recorder. So when we're recording the video of us playing, the tempo is usually completely messed up.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.