Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Attack with...

Attack with...
This is a request for a new script, that allows you to choose which weapon to attack with each turn.

Script Title:
Dynamic weapon useage
RMXP or RMVX:
I need RMXP format.
Detailed Description:
I want for an extension to the Attack option, so upon pressing attack, a window will appear asking which weapon you want to attack with. The window will detail the stats of each weapon, and it's type, (defined in an element). Upon choosing a weapon, the character temporarily equips that item for an attack, then the next time that character attacks, the weapon select window appears.
(This works for me on the basis of each character having three weapons each, A melee weapon, a polearm, and a ranged weapon. It works in a combat triangle:
Melee beats Ranged
Polearm beats Melee
Ranged beats Polearm.)

The Screen will also show a defined picture of the enemy, along with it's weakness, learned through using items. (I'll sort the items and making the pictures, I'm also working on the combat triangle, those were just to explain why.)
Screen shots:
b74f3c0923.png

That's what I imagine the weapon selecting menu to look like.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Rye's CBS Version Alpha

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.