Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Anyone have any good fishing demo?

Hello all. ^_^ Im looking for a fishing script demo where u can fish in the game map and the graphics changes to where he can cast and reel in the fish by pushing a designated button. If u know of such demo please help out a fellow gamer out :D I have 2 different fishing demo here for u to download if u want. I got these demo from somewhere. I dont remember from which site but these are not the ones i mentioned above, its a little different though :-/ U can check out these demos if u like just download here ^_^

....... it wont let me upload the file, says invalid file O_o anyhow, heres the link if u want to go check it out, i found the link afterall ^_^

http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=2828&st=100

He asked for one with animations... You should try using Tiberius's script and maybe change it a bit so you can see the player casting a rod... not sure how to script that but someone'll come.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.