Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animation delays for all target spells.

Animation delay for all target spells.
Detailed Description:
If you have played most final fantasy games you'll understand what I mean, when you target a spell for all enemies (one that shows a single animation over each enemy) you'll see that the animation doesn't play at the same time for all of them, it shows one, and waits a few moments before showing to the next one (around 0.3 secs)
Is there a way to do it with RPG maker XP?
By the way I'm using the SDK, and the advanced targetting script found in these forums.
I hope it's not too hard to do. :)
Thanks in advance!

Are we allowed to bump these topics?
I don't think this is really complicated, maybe I wasn't very clear in my opening post? I just want a script that delays the animations when played over more than one enemy, so it doesn't play over ALL of them at the same time, but one at a time...
this would be really helpful for my game :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.