Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animating Picture Battlers in Battle

I currently have an Active Time Battle system for my game (gauge on the bottom and you have to wait until its full to perform an action) and I'm using the default Battler Picture system for my characters but I like to improve it.

I'm looking for a way to get my guys to show, from their standing position to their attacking when they attack. I tried to use the Common Events and apply it to the Skill section because of their CE box however it only works AFTER they finish executing the attack so this is a problem.

I need a script to make it so that when they use a Skill they get animated alongwith the attack animation to give the characters more life and action. I currently only want to apply it to skills only... at the moment.

If someone can make this script for me, or knows such a script like this (the only ones I've come across are the sprite version) or know a way how to use the Common Events to work in the way I want it to be.

Example:
AnimatePictureexample.jpg

The scripts are used are by:
KGC
COGWHEEL
Rudy Guillan, Sayonara-P, TDS, Le?n y Soramaro
SephirothSpawn
Charlie Lee's Weapon Enchant system
Diablosbud
Khatharr
Creation Asylum Message Script
ParaDog
And few unknown ones too

Please and thank you for you time reading my message.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.