Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated Pictures [XP] ?

Ah, sorry to ask, but I need a script that can animate an image that's placed at a certain spot like a normal picture, but it animates (by either positioning or calling other images-- I don't really care...) while a message is on the screen. I can't seem to find anything that does this (at least not in a way that I want/can use).

(What I'm trying to do is... well if you've played some of the newer Tales Of games, there's skits, and when a character would speak, their image would animate. I'm trying create something those-- I can event the skits themselves, but there's nothing I can do about the animation without a script, and I'm not to knowledgeable in the subject of scripting...

So if anyone could help me out, that would be well appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.