Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated battlers, WITHOUT Side view?

I've been wanting something like this for a while, but the only systems I can find are Minkoff based scripts, which are all Side View.

I want a regular view, ATB system, with animated battlers. Would anyone have this script/ be willing to modify Minkoff (or another script) for me?

Many thanks in advace ^_^b

Atoa

I'm woking on an very customizable CBS, based on Cybersan animated sprites (same as minkoff), it have animated battlers, but you can set custom position to them and set them to not move to target when tanking action.

I think it would take about a month to finish it.

If you dont get the system you want 'til them, i'm sure my system will make you really happy :lol:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.