Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animal Crossing help

I know this seems like a rather unusual script request. But those of you that have played Animal Crossing know what I'm requesting. I need a fishing script, some kinda advanced NPC script, Day and night based on actual time in real life, things that happen on certain times, etc. There way too much to type out to explain. I just hope someone can help me. Well off to play animal crossing. I'll check back asap.

Mmmm.... The Day and Night script was made by Trickster only customize them and you got that you want.

The Fishing system was created by GoldenShadow, you can find it in Creationasylum.net (Thought have a couple of bugs) and the Advance NPC...I remember near fantastica made some kind of that but I think you will need to Hire a Scripter to Fix the systems.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.