Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

An edit to a battle system.

Right I havent been on or working with RmVx allot lately as I have had prior engagements,
But I believe someone earlier (like a month ago(maybe 2)) put in a request for RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System 2.6 Translated.
It was for an edit or an add on so that enemies could be assigned to different attack animations rather than them all having the slash or blow animation.

I searched around the forum and was unable to find the topic or even something related to it.
So I was just looking to see if anyone had any information on the add on or if not would be able to guide me in the right direction to creating the add on.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.