Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

An easyish request

Sion

Could someone make it so if a certain actor chooses attack a submenu comes up with choices of three skills, the skills will be 0 sp, so showing sp is not neccecary.

I would guess you would have to go to the attack choice bit, and put
Code:
if game_actor[i] = x 
scene = scene_attackmenu
end

with scene_attackmenu bieng some edit of scene_skill, with its own window if neccecary.

oh, and this might be important:

Im using the BoF cbs, which I can give you because of the hacker. -_-.

You can't leave Scene_Battle and return like nothing happened.

Firstly, you need need to add to update_phase3_basic_command command so you will create a new window in Scene_Battle

What you will have to do is further seperate update_phase3 method into further methods to update a new window when the window is present, just how the rest of the windows are handeled in that phase.

This isn't a super hard task, but not a super easy one either. I suggest reading the phases in Scene_Battle and understanding the looping and division that takes place.

Sion

Make commands link to a common event....yes i think this could work, if its compatiable, thanks I'll take a look.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.