Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

An ABS with Great compatibility on Visual Equipment

Script Title:
An ABS with compatibility on Visual Equipment
Detailed Description:
I'm asking for an action battle system that will greatly work along with visual equipment, and the HUD must be very customizable. Here's a twist, I want to make my actors fight even without weapons, that's why I have Leon's Unarmed Actors/No Equipment Stats script. Plus, the character stances will match depending on their weapons.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Change Map Tileset (unknown)
Tag 1.0 (note: it goes along with the Change Map Tileset)
Passive Skills (Gando)
Maximize Party Size (Unknown)
Maximize Party Size in Battles
Advanced Messaging System (Dubealex)
Enhanced Weapons (Charlie Lee)
E-Mail Client Script (GoldenShadow)
Quest Log (Jaberwocky)
Multi-Slots (Guillaume777)
No Equipment Stats (Leon)
Actor Customization (Synthesize)
Particle Engine (arevulopapo)

Calvin he said he tried XAS already ;)

But any way there is no way on earth you're going to get VE with ABS without a dedicated scripter
believe me I had a similar request thread a long time ago
It would take so many fucking arrays its not even funny

I'd suggest using a roundabout' like for exaple I have two instance one non battle with VE
and one with a Generic Male or Female battle suit that uses XAS

Trying to get VE, ABS in these indie games is as much of a faraway dream as netplay

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.