Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Amy Winehouse

Fusty

Sponsor

Can't say I'm surprised, with all the drugs/alcohol stories going around.
Never really liked her music but it's still a shame ofc.

Still, it's a bit fucked what everyone's putting on facebook about her. I mean, she's still a person, albeit with serious drugs problems.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Yeah but honestly, I have no sympathy for people who have seriously injured or killed themselves with drug and/or alcohol abuse...

I guess.

Haha how many times are the news going to say "Amy Winehouse house" it's like they can't stop saying it

"And now here's the scene in Camden outside the Winehouse house"

Jason

Awesome Bro

Oh, people on my Facebook are having a field day with it, lol, but yeah I really couldn't care less... oh well, the media need SOMETHING to talk about, right?

I thought I would see worse tweets on Twitter though. More people complaining that others are too hard then complaining people themselves.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.