Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

AMS - Advanced Message Script - R4 (Edited)

Face.png

Sure does.... Thanks FF12 MASTA!

Since AMS is based on older version of XRXS message system, it does not have some features like 'multiple message window'.(I know AMS also does not have bold and italic commands, but it's not hard to add) How about adding such feature, if possible?

I haveny really got very far with the multiple windows..but if there any other features you would like me to add please let me know..either by posting or Pming..or you can contact my by MSn (im allways on)

rickster090@hotmail.co.uk

and just to let you know i will be trying to take request on custom scripts..so if you have am idea in mind.. please let me know and i can try to do my best and make it. :biggrin:

I have already heavily edited my AMS script to the point where I couldn't use yours if I wanted to.

I do thank you for the icon portion of the script since I was looking for something similar :)

No probs...

If there is anything you want me to add.. or anything i have missed..
then please tell me..

Also.. if you can tell me the name of your AMS... and what the problem is.. i can either add it to the not compatible list..or try and make it compatible.

RnLGG

Finally! A script that works for me. The abs script crashes for a lot of scripts, especially the AMS scripts. This works great. Well done.

Thanks.

I'm really new to scripting. I've mastered all of facets of RMXP but was wondering if I could get some help with this AMS. I've got all the code saved on a text file but the problem is I don't know where to put it on the script editor in RMXP.

Uhh, when I copy paste in the script, every line has a # before it, rendering the script useless, now, I would just get rid of them... But the script has over a thousand lines, and it would take FOREVER to do it by hand. Help!

thats really easy!
@ huntercpe

just paste it above main!

right click on main, click "Insert" then paste it into the newly created area, and name it!

i would name it AMS or Advanced Message System

hope that helped!

Well it problably would, becuase they are both messaging enhancment scripts, but i could try to make it compatible if thats what people want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.