Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Aleworks Write Lite - Version 1.12

hanmac":auduad2s said:
idea for mouse: scroll support?
This script writes only one line, I need to make one new for writing multiple lines, and yes, maybe I will add scroll support for mouse.
y 65":auduad2s said:
for addon 2 the pass word entering i get the pass word wright and nuthing happens
Have you enabled the case sensitive feature? Maybe you setted up the password upcased and you write it downcased.
Have you seen how the passwords events were made in the AWL demo? Maybe you are making something wrong.
If it seems to be all right, post the code you use to make the password entering event, and I will analize it.

diablosbud":3ibu3fq7 said:
I was wondering if someone could please use Aleworks Write Lite to make this for me. Here is the request: http://rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=44238.new. It's seems pretty simple it's just I can't seem to get it. Please will someone make a quest log typing script for me?
I would like to help you, but the problem is that my script only allows one line to be writed and not multiple lines, so I first need to finish the "not Lite" version that allows multiple lines for doing that with my script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.