Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Adaptation of a few ABS.

Unfortunally I'm not good a programming. So I've been searching these forums and others for a few days and found multiple things i like but can't work together or they are two seperate things. I'm sorry in advance for any confusion.

Here is what i hoping some one could do. It's basically a modification of many abs into one. well not the whole abs but certain parts that i like.

To start I'll make a list for it.

• Stargate Working gate system.
  • Ability to choose class and race and input name
  • amount of ammo add on from behemoths projectile abs has this
  • limited ammo in clip from behemoths_projectile_abs

There is a script in the lost script thread but the links are dead. Hoping some one has this or could make one. If you need help with the stargate system please just ask. There will be tow different systems. One is for the SG1 series and the other is for the Atlantis series. Again if you need information on that lease just ask.

I do believe i saw a thread about this using events and variables. If show just say so and I'll search harder and find it again. But if not at the start of a new game i would like some one to be able to pick a race and then a class.

In the behemoths_projectile_abs he has it show you can see the amount of ammo you have left for the gun or weapon you are using. I'd like this.

Again as in behemoths_projectile_abs he has it so thereis limited amount of ammo in the gun and you have to refill the clip. WOuld like this.

So right now your probbally thinking this is only one abs modified right. Well here comes the tricky part.

For the hud I'd like the Hud in Mr Moe's ABS. I'd like the hot key item from XAS, add the sneak feature from Mr Moe's to the XAS system. To make it even more complicated I'd like all this to be put into the XAS ABS. It is very customizable and i enjoy it alot more than the other ones.

And if its not hard to be able to redefine the keys to how I see them being used.

And on a side night i was wondering if these scripts where compatible with the XAS ABS system.

Banking System from http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=43932.0
Weather Generator made by OS
Ccoa's Weather System
and Title Map and Intro Script v 3.0 http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=7758
Also the credit script found here http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=7321.0

Thanks for reading and helping me out.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.