Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ack, language barrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a script request, but I wasn't quite sure where to put this.

My mother and I just reconciled, and I want to make her a surprise this Christmas. She's a really big fan of Zelda games, so I'm going to -- ATTEMPT -- to make a game like it.

I want to use Moghunter's XAS system, as it's quite nice, and seems quite easy to use play wise... but, I have no idea how to use it or set it up! So I'm looking for a scripter or someone who speaks the language to tell me how to do so.

The page the script is on is here: http://atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/RGSS_Battle.html

Also, if anyone can suggest a very simple one person CMS to go with it, I would appreciate it.

Ah, it said English Tutorial, I assumed it would be english too. Let me look...
I'll post the translation (LOOSE TRANSLATION) in a second

EDIT:
I take all that back. Look at the site

Maybe near the top...

Rgss (Battle)
Battle
Menu - Window
System
XAS TUTORIAL (English)
Introduction
Tool System
Action Battle System

All of those buttons take you to the diffrent parts of the tutorial. The "Tutorial in Portuguese" button is the button that I pressed to get the english in the first place. That's not the button, look at the menu at the top. It's already english.

^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.