Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ABS/Mog Menu Script Edits (Help Greatly Needed!)

Ive decided on using quite a few script and editing out some parts of them i dont liek for my game. Well, i'm no scripter so i haev no clue how to edit these -_-
Anyways if you could help me out with any of these, that would be great!

Ive decided on using the ABS by Caldaron. I like most of it... except for the HUD and the menu.

I want to keep the controls the same, except i want the "z" button (on your keyboard) to bring you to the spells you currently have (for the 1st party member)(use the mog skill screen (URL below))

It would also be appreciated if someone could put together all the MOG menus into 1 game (they are all separated now) (use the ones below):
MOG Main Menu
MOG Skill Screen
MOG Menu Status
MOG Scene Equip
MOG Menu Skill
MOG Menu Item

I would also like to take out the HUD in Caldaron's ABS and replace it with "MOG_MPW_HUD_Lena" HUD. I would also like to move the green/red light in Caldarons HUD from the bottom right corner, to the top left.

I was also wondering if it was possible to add an ally ABS event onto your HUD and party member list so you can monitor its HP, SP, skills, ect.
If that's not possible, could someone give me a script that adds a HP/SP bar above an ABS event's head?

URLS
ABS- http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11200
MOG Style MENUS- http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18933&highlight=player

I know this is a pretty big request, but all help will be appreciated. I will give credit if needed! :D
Please respond ASAP!

The hotkeys are easy tp do with events. Just put a conditional branch with if x key is pressed then script: scene = Scene_Menu.new or whatever script it is. Next Why would you need to ask someone to put them together, when you can.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.