Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A Very Long, but useful script request!

Hello, I'm a bit new to this community, and feel a bit odd and guilty requesting such a complex script so soon after I join.
The game I am making (Still has no title) has a fairly complex battle system Planned out.
If you take do this could you please make all of the following scripts, and also make sure they are compadible with each other.
Note: if I mark any section with a * it is completely optional and I would only want you to make it if you knew how
•Controls*, if possible could one make the controls like the following
Movement- Arrow Keys
Select- Space
Escape (open menu) - M
Jump (Read Below) - J
(the following is needed)
Use Weapon (ranged)- Z
Use Weapon (Melee)- X
• Jumping*, Could one make a script to allow a player to jump?
•Title Screen*, I need a title screen that has an extra option "Online" With the online feature I want the game to be able to connect to a server to check for updates of DLC
•Menu, For the menu I want it all to be spit up into only 6 options. Skill, Item, Equip, Teleport, Cellphone and Map. PLEASE EXCLUDE "EXIT". As for Equiping I would like to be able to equip 2 different weapons Melee and Ranged
•Cellphone, From the menu I would like to be able to accese a cellphone (Kind of like in GTA4 where you get a cellphone) To check up on current objectives, call people for hints or quests. Please also make it so I can edit what the Cellphone tells you at any time.
•Cell Phone Themes*, This is a bit complex BUT I would like for a player to be able to download new themes and ringtones for their cellphones....
•Map, From the Menu I would llike to be able to access a map. Please explain to me how to properly install the picture of the map
•Teleport, I NEED for a player to use the menu to teleport to different points areas. Please Explain to me how to add new areas to the Teleport option
•Battle System, This may be the most complex part of them all. I want characters, and enemies to walk around freely and attack with both melee and ranged. I want to be able to edit enemy AIto walk around and at certain points attack automaticly, and at others not attack at all.

Scripts that exist but I would like for you to find for me (make sure all of the scipts are compadible please!)
Scipt that makes your party consist of only 1 person...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.