Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A storage script and a suggested (or new) shop script.

I would like a storage script that acts like a morrowind style random storage place (such as a bag, box, chest, but all use the same script). You can probably edit an existing bank or storage script to do this. I want it to be so each storage location is an ID (so all I would have to do is call the script with an ID) and each ID has its own data. So 1 box has some gold I put in, the bag next to it has a few items. It would also be appreciated if there was a limit to the number of *total different items* in each ID.

Another script I would appreciate is one that is an edit of the default store. I just want a few changes to it. I want the sell price of an item to be 78% of the but price. I want the buy price to be a value given when launching the store. The buy price accepts a float number representing a percent. So if a potion was 100 gold, and the store has a 1.2 but price variable, then the potion would cost 120. The 3rd and final change I would like is that it is called like most other custom scripts, similar to the storage script above. Each shop has an ID, an item list, and a price variable.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.