Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A script that lets you have different monsters for each area on the world map!

a word of advice try being a bit more specific and polite with your request, alot of work goes into writing scripts and no one is gong to want to make a script for you if thats all you have to say try something like

"Hello, i was wondering if there is currently a script out there or if some one would be willing to write a script that would make different monsters in the battles in different areas of the game map, for instance if you get in a battle in the top right / North east it would only be one type of monster as oposed to a different monster being found exclusively in the south or west, if something like this is possible i would most apreciate it, thank you"

i would doubt there is a scripter on here who would bewilling to do a job on a request like that, your prolly lucky im taking the time to even write this, usualy you would just get a "screw you!, Try please next time -LOCK"

but im nice and not a scriptor so ill give you the benfit of the doubt

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.