Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A script for my turning carset 2/2

Hi i wonder if anyone can make a script for my turning and moving carset the 2/2 It?s a car that turn right.. I havnt thought about turning left till now, so i maby do one later. But i realy cant make this one turn good in my rmxp :( So i wonder if someone can make a carturning script for my set? im going to make a left turning set aswell so the car would have the use of 3 diffrent sets. One as the car is driving down, left, right, up. And then the right turning down, and left turning down. And than the third wich im going to make that is right turnign up, and left turning up. But the script must have the last aswell. Does anybody know what i refering to? if you do, and know how to make a script as this, please do.. Thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.