Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A music Player to test Fmod~

Hello~ I saw the “HBGames Music Festival” category so I show you something I programmed to test the FmodEx implementation on the RGSS :3 (<= It's a smile and not "3")
174-4469a8d.png

This little thing can read a lot of music file format without creating a huge freeze when it loads the first music (midi bug on Windows7).
I let you try~

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?w24cpv8rb9ivjbp
Note: It read all the files it finds in the folder “Files”.
Note 2: Apparently, It works with Wine on Linux.

PS: I didn’t find any Post-it about this category so I think I can post this as it’s related to music ^^’

Wow, that's really cool. I know a lot of people have been after these kind of functions for music, I didn't realise it could be done. The interface is pretty intuitive and reacts well, too.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.