Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[A]I need a CMS please ! - Info. included !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Hi,
I would like someone to make me a CMS please.
Ok here goes....

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3018/descriptionofcms7lg.png[/IMG]

I need the layout to look like that please.

I need the top to display a description of the page, eg. If your on the Equipment page, it says: Displays the equipment of the selected character.

I need it so when you go onto BGM, A list of all the songs come on, and if possible, so I can use real songs, eg. I go down the list and choose: Final Fantasy X Theme... it starts playing the song, I know that to do that I have to import the theme into the RMXP/Audio (or whatever it is), so it will be like an MP3 player. (I already have a tutorial to make an MP3 Player, But please try to include this as it will be needed too)

Where it says Party, thats just the page that i've drew, On that page I need it to display the Character sprite of the selected person, with HP, SP, and EXP bars underneath, and his stats on the right, above that, I need Equipment to show what he's wearing, and Skills to show the skills, (He's already on the Stats screen), If you could, I would like to maintain the same layout on all pages.

I would like Save to just call up the save menu, But could you please try to keep the setup the same on this too, so the Save slots come on the Big area on the right.

For the Quit option, I would like it just to popup asking to Go to Title, Shutdown, or Cancel (As normal)

The Time should just indicate playing time,
and Steps tells you how many steps you've took, And the money is just the same as normal, but relocated.

The 6 people at the bottom, I would like them to be like an entirely black version of Arshes or someone, and put him there 6 times, But because 4 of them will be taken, they show the Character sprites of the people in the party with 2 spare (Because I'm also looking for a Party Switcher Script)

I know it's a hell of alot to ask, and you'll probably have to go to hell and back to do it, But I would be very greatful If you could, And I will add you to the Credits of my game and recommend you to anyone.

Thanks, Jbrist

***P.S - I hope i've explained it fully and made it easy for you to understand what I need***

Naira

I am not a scripter myself but the colours on the image you use is painkilling for the eyes x__X;; I don't think you will get a respond on this topic if your image can't be looked at.

Actually Naira, the mock up is just to give the scripter an idea of how the system should look, not how it should actually look,

I would have no problem giving this request an [A] tag if you are a bit more clear on where things should go (for example, the quit confirmation window, where does the list for the BGM option go, etc.), though you don't have to, I'll probably give this an [A] Tag anyway XD, but pretty great request you have here

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well I kinda did say keep it all in the same layout, And just make the Quit screen come up as normal, And for the BGM, Make the list come up in the big area on the right.

I hope someone can fulfil it for me, I really need it

Oh and for the Description at the top, could you make it easy enough for me to edit the script and change it to say whatever I like please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.