Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A HUD and Equip Fix!

this is three or four requests to go along with my other requests...

For the Hud i want it to work for an ABS. - Upon Completion and Debugged... I will Set up a PM Message of a reward. This reward will be a custom Characterset and credit of choice!
to break it down like this!
-HP will be made up of two bars called 'Health_Zero' and 'Health_Full'
-the HP bar will decrease in size when hit... But not Scale, the Show only part of the bar! ( like the pictoral indicators! how the HP and Vail system!)
-SP will be the same way two bars "Magic_Zero' and 'Magic_Full'
-I would love to see that when the player gets hit the HUD flashes Red
-Having a transparency Setting would be Great!
-I would also like to use a picture for the player... to show the face
-The picture will change compared to the player in game...
--(If this is two hard i could use more than one hud in game, using a ON/OFF switch to prevent problems!)
-If possible to have the Face Graphic change when the player is hit would work...
-And finally if possible to get the graphic to change with Hp Levels 100%, 50%, 25%...

A New System and HUD
This is also ABS but different... -Upon Completion and Debugged... I will Set up a PM Message of a reward. This reward will be Two custom Charactersets and credit of choice!
-To start i would like for when the player's HP hits Zero it Memorizes the Map, Position, and anything else like a save!
-Now it gets trickey... Once the big save occurs I would like a teleport to a specific area!
-Upon this the Graphic is changed according to 'Name' now to ('Name'_Spirit)
for the graphic...
-Cool effects to play like animation would be nice... if now i could do a auto event for that of the map!
-Now here is the real Tricky Part I was getting to!
--Merge the Hp and Sp into one! This i was going to use as Spirit!
- If you over do it you fade away and game over!
- If you stand still or move around not using skills or getting hurt you recover slowly like maybe 5% every second...

-in this map i want the hud to change to this...
-Character Graphic of Face by 'Name' and the word "<-SPIRIT->" over top of two bars that are labled "Spirit_Zero" and "Spirit_Full"

I know this is much but it will be very helpful!

and Last i was wondering if I could get a new Equip and Stat window!
Upon Completion and Debugged... I will Set up a PM Message of a reward. This reward will be Two custom Charactersets and credit of choice!
For the new Equip Window i would like to see this!
At the Left Top you see your Stats
in that box it gives you!
on the Right the old Equip box takes up the entire side now!
and the Left Bottom is the Equip Items you can use!
at the very bottom across it is now the Top bar with the Description!
Thus to look like this!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/ ... ipDemo.jpg[/IMG]
-To explain this I will...

Break!!! for the equip i changed my mind... i would like to set a variable for the back picture!!!
Still all the same... just that there is new equip slots and what not... but a picture in the back!!!
that is all
i would like for the picture to be determined by a variable...
so i could use different ones!!!!
thank you!

The Stat window shows the Level, Attack, Defense... what not like the old one...

The Equip Window, all the names are selectable...
-Different Items to Fit each one!
-I would like for a Picture to fit the Back of it
and Instead of an Icon it will be a picture to fit the Back Picture (a body)

--If thats too hard, i'll settle with two colums of equipment and the Name of the item appears under that of the Slot... with Icon!

For the Stats I will elaborate on this more later using a picture, but for now... i will explain...

I wish for it to all appear the same!
Only the Equip side is changed around for the new equipment...
more to come later...

Rewards may vary upon the Script.
If its more than Expecte, Expect More!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.