Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A few script requests!

boon

Sponsor

Hello, I am using the MOG menu. Is there a way to edit all of the menu pages in the MOG Menu so that it shows the playing feild and the characters and things, as well as the menu

(Like in Pokémon, the menu overlaps the screen but still shows the game.)

I also need a script that when you save, it doesn't show slots but instead automatically saves/overwrites to slot one. A message should appear too if a save exists saying "Warning: there is a save file already saved. Do you want to overwrite it?" And then yes no options. Then, it will save if you say yes. The load screen be replaced and it instantly loads the slot one, no choosing slots.

Is there a way to implement these?

Also, is there a water reflection script that slightly distorts the reflection to make it look like moving water? (Like in Pokémon DP)

boon

Sponsor

What I mean is, for scripts, on ANY window, is there a way to just make the window overlap the map and not replace it altogether?

Also, I am pretty much pathetic at RGSS  :sad: The most I can do is make bitmaps appear in windows with the sorfof
Code:
@imagename = Sprite.new
@imagename.bitmap  = RPG::Cache.picture("image")
@imagename.z = 30
@imagename.x = 30
@imagename.y = 5

That's about it. And draw text and move windows around. Pretty nooby at RGSS.

Btw, for anyone who asks, no this is NOT for VX. I don't use VX because of an awful tileset editor.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.