Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A Few Racing Game Scripts

Hello, I'm Road Rocket. I'm the person he's doing the collab with, and the one who originally started the project. There's not much in the project yet other than a bunch of characters and one real track.

For stats: speed, acceleration, and handling is what I'd REALLY like to have. The Special stat would be awesome, if anyone can pull it off.

Item Generator: Like Special, we don't NEED it, but it would be extremely nice to have, considering this is a karting game we're talking about here...

Wall-Sliding: The script already allows wall-sliding, but a sound effect would be pretty rad. :) Once again, not completely needed.

Computer AI: This might be hard to do. I'm not sure. I'm no scripter. But this would be MUCH APPRECIATED to have. Not only will it make things a little easier, but it will give the races a more edgy feeling too.

Place Number: Another not-too-important, but still very cool, thing to have. It might be hard to make, but like I said in Computer AI, I'm no scripter.

Like DLX said, whoever manages to pull any of these off and get it sent to us will be credited greatly. Personally, I'm not one to ask for help on forums very often, but we both feel as though this is a unique enough project that we should ask for some help and support.

Thank you in advance. ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.