Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A few Questions...

Hey all :D ,

1) I have the Logo Script and after it shows the title screen with the "New Game", "Continue", & "Exit" options but after the logo when it gets to the title screen I have the title song playing and want it to delay the options of new game ext. until the song gets to a certain point..

I'm thinking it would be like
"Delay = 10"
or something I don't know...

2) I am looking for a HUD that appears over the players head ( a Red HP bar and a Blue SP bar ) that can be turned on and off with switches.

OR

A HUD that shows a mini picture of the character in the top left, with Hp, Sp, Exp and when you level up it might actually say level up under you're character. ( People can dream can't they :P )

[ Oh! BTW: they have to be SDK Free ( as in no SDK needed ) ]

3) I remeber I found it somewhere but Can't Remeber where, but a Decent pet system.

Thanks for all you're help in advance.
Hope I get Some Help ':|

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.