Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

4 slot equipment script

I know there's a many equipment scripts out there but what I want is a script to were the actors can only equip 4 things: Weapon, Helm, Armor, and Acc.
If there's one already floating around let me know if not could someone create one?

Guillaume777's Multi-Slot script can do that. LINKY RIGHT HERE

In the configuration section (Modules) there are sections which can be altered to reflect FEWER or MORE item slots. They not even need be WEAPONS or ARMOR that we know of (I plan on having multiple armor types... gloves... boots... and other stuff).

But, to configure YOUR system to reflect Weapon, Helm, Armor and Acc, you'll be changing the script around with THIS:
Code:
  WEAPON_KINDS = [0]
  WEAPON_KIND_NAMES = ['Weapon']
  WEAPON_KIND_POWERS = [100]
  ARMOR_KINDS = [2,3 4]
  # 1 = shield
  # 2 = helmet
  # 3 = armor
  # 4 = acc
  # 5 = and more : extra slot

And with other calls, you can set different slots combinations to each actor.

Trickster's script (FOUND HERE ) can perform the same features (totally different coding), but I'm more familiar with the configuration of Guillaume777's system right now.

If you're reading this... take it away, T!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.