Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

3 Mini requests please. [2/3 RESOLVED]

Jason

Awesome Bro

[These are for my brother as he doesn't have an account here]
First he would like it so on the Status screen it displays your characters battler instead of their characterset, I've tried this and it didn't work, hopefully someone else can work it.

Secondly, he has the Final Fantasy 4 (2 JP) Victory music, so when he wins it plays, but because it goes on for like 3 minutes, after he's exited battle it still plays, which means he's walking around his map with the victory music on, any way to make it turn off when the battle ends ?

Thankyou poccil !

For this last request, because he is using different battlers and their too wide, is there a way to move EVERYTHING on the Status screen, except the battler, about, 120 pixels to the right.

Thankyou.

poccil

Sponsor

For request 1, find the line below (line 23) of the script section Window_Status:

Code:
    draw_actor_graphic(@actor, 40, 112)

Replace that line with:

Code:
    battler=RPG::Cache.battler(@actor.battler_name,@actor.battler_hue)
    self.contents.blt(0,48,battler,battler.rect)

For request 2, add the line below after line 88 of the script section Scene_Battle 1, the
one that reads "@spriteset.dispose":

Code:
    Audio.me_stop

---------------------

For the last request, replace all instances of "96" with "120" in the script section Window_Status (use Ctrl+H, enter 96 under "Find what" and 120 under "Replace", then click "Replace All").

poccil

Sponsor

I already mentioned how: Open the script section Window_Status in the script editor, use Ctrl+H, enter 96 under "Find what" and 120 under "Replace", then click "Replace All".  Doing so will move the text areas further to the right in the status screen.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.