Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

25 HOURS REMAINING

Please remember to post your project threads! You may do so shortly after the deadline, but I'd prefer beforehand; your submissions to me however must be in before the deadline.

A reminder:

Submission guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=315&t=77997
Judging criteria: viewtopic.php?f=315&t=77896
Contest info and rules: viewtopic.php?f=315&t=77833

All entries will get a spot in the April issue of the eZine, which will be a special bumper issue. (That's the issue-after-next.)

Also apologies for not commenting on threads here; I didn't want it to seem like I have favourites, or to take away potential comments for other people to go towards community champion, if that makes sense. I am interested!

Just to clarify, because I confused folk in IRC, when I say four days to go I am including today, thus from midnight today there are only three days (as the contest ends midnight on Friday).

That's still enough time to start and finish an entry - just look at the great games Ludum Dare ends up with!

I've decided, because I am worried people might get it wrong, to accept entries until the very last timezone. It shouldn't make much difference, but I'm worried people holding out until the last minute might get the time zone wrong.

Still only two entries. Submit anything, finished or not... and you're likely to win. Come on guys!

I know of at least ten people who were making games for this...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.