Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

2 extra currencies in my game.

hello everyone.

I made special armors that you can buy and they give a statement that increases health, AGI etc.
this is uber armor in my game.
now i have 1 currency
and that is gold.
1 armor piece cost around 45000Gold now.
but that would be to easy to get so i thought.
Raid points. and raid tokens
i have a dungeon with pretty good bosses with loads of health.
i want them to drop Raid points and Raid Tokens.
so there will be 3 currency's gold, Raid points and Raid Tokens.
i want to remove the gold currency of the uber armor.
and then requirements will be for an piece of armor. example: 3 Raid Tokens And 1100 Raid points

If you can't figure the 2 currency out just do one so it will only cost like 1500 Raid points so you can leave the Raid Tokens out.
but please try. thank you very much

if someone could help i will be very happy

Have you thought about using items?  You could make an item called 'Raid Token' (only because token sounds more like an item than point), and have the boss drop those. Then instead of selling the special items at a shop, have a private vendor sell them. Then you can check to see if the party has enough Raid Tokens, and if so sell them the special item. 
Just a thought

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.