Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Youtube Topic

dude dave, i just realized i still have a trapper keeper 3 ring binder with a t-rex in a jet on it, your sig reminded me, i have my old marvel series 3 cards in it lol

god. that was a complete lie. i thought he was going to blend the ford fiesta. he didn't even do the steel. what an ass. that video was a huge letdown. what the fuck.

i want to go fucking punch a baby now.

Erm. Yes. That video was just one huge lame advert for ford. Yes, I'm now sitting in the comfortable Fiesta, and because it's made of the steel bits I just showed you to be indestructable it's very safe - buy one

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.