Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

y helo thar

:rock: :dead: :tongue2: :kiss:
Awesome. I freaking love these emoticons.

I joined not because I love RMXP, or RMXP.org for that matter, but because I'm madly in love with Despain. To be honest I'm up to here with these retarded community introductions. If you don't know me, you will. :grin:

Kay, so in accordance with the rules I shall make this introduction longer. So much for being corrupt, D. Okay, so I'm an "arteest" sorta, and I made RPGs when I was, like, 11. Unfortunately, many of you still make them. Which is okay, I guess. Whatever floats your boat. If they made RMXP or whatever this new crap is called (RMVX..?) for OS X I'd give it a shot. I made a mean map in my day.

Also I love www.digg.com - don't stop digging people! Teloch hates it, which is why I am promoting it.  :tongue2:

Did I mention I love these emoticons?

Also don't ask me if I can draw you/make you something. Get out.

Konstantino, you might want to put your mancrush aside sometimes so Despain can actually get some work done. I've been hearing he's already had his fair share "enjoyment" lately. I think it is starting to affect the quality of the boards! ;) jk

Pisteleh":oh3eyl0m said:
Konstantino, you might want to put your mancrush aside sometimes so Despain can actually get some work done. I've been hearing he's already had his fair share "enjoyment" lately. I think it is starting to affect the quality of the boards! ;) jk

I must say, this unfortunately true. Despain is a man who loves his cybering. :( There can never be one man for him.

Anonymous

:ratty:

what up TiNO. don't macfag too hard and we'll get along just gr8.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.