Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[XP Request] Japanese Tileset

I'm looking for Japanese Tileset for the RPG Maker XP as my friend and I are making a Touhou RPG game and we like the tileset to match the world we're trying to create.

Does anyone have anything like that or know where we can get it? Something similar to this?
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/BabyPink ... 5.png.html

It would be very helpful if we can get this tileset or something similar to it. Something akin to the Federal Era Japan or something 200 years ago from current date. Something like the Inuyasha's series had in their world. Please and thank you!

I have that Tileset already, but thank you for posting.

And the Japanese one you're talking about that Enterbrain released? That's the Samurai Pack for the RPG Maker VX/Ace version... I'm looking for the XP version which is surprisingly non-existent. I hope I can find some already, but if not I will have to make them myself.

It would be great to have a Bamboo Forest tileset which my friend and I have.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.