Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Which characterset

Okay a while ago, I ended up trying to make a character set for this battler:

naramura37.png

The first real attemp for me was:

thiefattempt3.png

but people who looked at it thought it could be improved. So I did a little, granted a little, there was one comment on making the clothing a little more purple. I'm not really sure how to do that, considering the clothes come right from the thief sprite that I pulled it from. Well either way here is the updated one:

S
thiefattempt4a.png

So new comments anyone. I am looking to improve this sprite some more if I can.

Looks like you're right. Don't know how that happened. I did some changes to the graphics, in trying to help improve them, but it seems that I can't get things perfect. Do the best you can. I am not in a good position to fix them as I would like at this point in time. But when I am, I will try again.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.