Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What are you listening to?

Not right this very moment, but Supertramp is filling my playlists. Just a mix of the albums "Even in the Quietest Moments"(Fool's overture is the best song EVAR) and "Crime of the Century."

I also have some Jethro Tull(pretty much everything from Original Masters with the exception of Songs from the Woods), Chris De Burg(20th Century Collection. Pretty much everything with the exception of lady in red. Although Crusader and the Traveller appear most often), and some James Blunt(mostly the only 3 of his that I really like)

Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways, Phase One

"We lost the skyline... we stepped right off the map."
Mmmmm, I love it. Good to see so much Porcupine Tree in this thread, by the way.

Anonymous

Arcanum":2al3c6w2 said:
Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways, Phase One
<3

"The Sky Moves Sideways (Demo)"
Porcupine Tree
The Sky Moves Sideways, Bonus Disc

Sifting through the Overclocked remix torrent I d/led looking for 'winners'. But I just got home, in the car I was listening to Yawn Yawn Yawn by Les Savy Fav.

Muse - City of Delusion, Invincible, Map of The Problematique, Assasin, and Stockholm Syndrome

Ahh, I'm going to see them live tomorrow night. I'm way excited, and am getting ready by listening to a shitload of their music. Yessss.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.