Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

We're Back! (Hardware Failure)

shadow

Sponsor

We've been down the past 10 hours because of hardware failure. The motherboard failed late last night, but we have been moved to a new server, and all is well now.

Just goes to show how addicted we are. Personally, I sat down at the computer on five seperate occasions and tried logging in. Hmm.

Better for it to happen now, so that we know it won't happen again for a long while yet.

That explains a lot...lol... :lol:  :grin:

Thought it was my internet connection... (which tends to go offline sometimes on its own  :lol:) :dead:

Zeriab":10gak2dn said:
I love you shadow <3  (and the tech people :3)

Don't nick my Shadow :P (lol, check his sig ^^) rofl

Yeah for a moment there I thought that the site died.  I felt kinda empty inside, knowing that one of the many forums I visit was gone :(

Nice to be back...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.