Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vinderex's Characters, Animated Battlers, Etc.

Battlers

Blake Irving (yeah, it's a pretty crummy/generic name, but he's been around for too long, and I just don't have the heart to change it now. lol)
This is the main character of my game, and my first try at making a Minkoff battler. He's a well balanced character who early on mainly uses sword attacks and skills, but later on develops skills in magic.
gallery_18584_226_9854.png

Matteau
A demon warrior who rebelled against his master and fought to save a wrongfully condemned "pure soul" from darkness. His regular attacks deal both physical and magical damage, and his dark magic is capable of dealing very high damage, though it is inefficient and quick to drain his mana.
gallery_18584_226_27116.png

Crassus
A recurring boss character (hence the lack of victory and KO poses for now, I may add them later). A demon warrior who was ranked just below Matteau before his rebellion. He's now significantly more powerful than his rival thanks to still possessing the blessing of Almighty Darkness, which Matteau has been severed from. I thought a little bit about giving him a unique fighting style, but due to time constraints/my damned impatience I decided that it'd be perfectly reasonable for him to have a similar fighting style to Matteau due to their similar background.
gallery_18584_226_19446.png

Charsets

Hornless Monster-13 edit.
I couldn't stand looking at that ugly unicorn horn any longer, so I made this. :P
gallery_18584_134_11612.png

Feel free to use any of these in your own non-..... CRAP I hate it when I forget words like that. >_< What I'm trying to say though is please don't use these if you plan on selling your game, etc. For all of you making games just for the love of making games though, go right ahead and use these as you see fit, just please give me credit, and I'd like to have some feedback on them too. Cheers! :thumb:

Tags: Minkoff Battler Animated Sword Dark Demon Dragon RTP Edit

Dragon's such an obvious edit but I've never seen it done before :p always wondered what the horn was all about.

These are quite nice, I especially like the floatiness of the magic animation, adds a bit of uniqueness to it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.