Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vacation Destination

Injury

Awesome Bro

I have gotten some money and I won't explain that, but the time has come to plan and choose my vacation destination.

I really want to go somewhere unique and new to me so I leave it you to offer up what YOUR dream vacation would be, withing the confines of reality, and we can all decide what the hell I'm going to do!

What I really want to do is, in order of awesomeness or want:

-Machu Picchu
-Germany
-Pyramids of Giza
-Great Wall of China
-Japan
-Booze Cruise (Somewhere tropical! I've already been to Hawaii!)
-???

Please offer up your idea of a dream vacation, what there is to do and why you want to go!

dream vacation is to chill at home watching movies/tv/playing games/eating lotsa food without having to worry about any work

traveling i find to be stressful, especially when you travel WITH other people and everyone wants to do different things and you have to coordinate schedules and shit. fuck that noise. its also expensive.

Personally, I went on a cruise up to Canada one year with my family and it was one of the most relaxing experiences I've had. There was food available throughout most of the day, so you could just get up and eat whenever you wanted. They had a frozen yogurt machine that was operational 24/7, which was good and bad (I think I was 10 at the time so this is something I remember lmao). Pools, jacuzzis, tons of events, or you could just chill out and watch TV. It was kind of crowded at times, but anything is going to be, honestly.

As for other places, I've never had the money to venture further than a few states away, so I can't comment. Some day I'll get to explore! :)

Honestly, chilling at home like noise suggested is a good idea, too. And then you could use the money for something else.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.