Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tyahand?

zchin

Sponsor

I'm not too sure if any of you remember me but I left for a few years and decided to return... I guess things I've been up to since I left have been school, moving to another state, sports, and a new interest in Unity (2D mind you). I'm currently 19 and heading to college after a took a year to figure my life out. I've been wanting to be more productive in every aspect of my life and it's about time I come back to my beloved community. I hope to be inspired to create wonderful things as well as receive just as amazing help with problems I know I'll run into in the near future.

(Although I think it's stupid and wonder why I used to do it myself, I thought I'd do it one last time as a celebratory pat on the back for going through with something on my checklist.) Tyahand!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.