Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Travel Stuff

Injury

Awesome Bro

So I intend to travel after the first semester or at some point I think. Japan is the idea...maybe like a month or two.

Any ideas, thoughts, places, tips?

Spoo

Sponsor

I've not been anywhere beyond the southeast. If you want to see nice scenery and chat with friendly (and probably a little racist) old folks, visit north Alabama. Virginia is a beautiful state, too.

Next March or so, I'll be headed to PAX South in San Antonio, TX. Japan appeals to me too but it costs a lot of money.

Injury

Awesome Bro

From what I've been reading, Japan is actually cheap if you do it right. The exchange rate is 1USD to .0081 YEN so you come out on top if you save enough.

I guess I want to get some destinations in mind...I should read some travel guides.

VA is nice, I frequent the RVA and Alabama is a drive through state for me.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Oh jeeze, I forgot about this thread.

Here is the list of where I'd go if I could travel around the world!

It's in order for the most part

Melbourne, Austraillia
Wellington, New Zealand
Melbourne, Austraillia
Manila, Phillipines
Bangkok, Thailand
Hong Kong, China
Kathmandu, Nepal
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Tokyo,Japan
Vladivostok, Russia
Helinski, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden
Copenhagen, Denmark
Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Brussel, Belgium
Paris, France
Bern, Switzerland
Rome, Italy
Cairo, Egypt
Marrakech, Morocco
Madrid, Spain
Brasilia, Brazil
Santiago, Chile
Cusco, Peru
San Jose, Costa Rica
Sacramento, California
Anchorage, Alaska

this wouldn't stop me from bouncing around here and there if someone local suggests. Probably get caught in an organ harvest somewhere or straight up abducted by aliens.

I have family in Wellington, they love it.

Mount Cook is impressive. Apparently my cousins' house backs onto Mt Cook, it's practically their back yard. Not sure if true.

Injury

Awesome Bro

You have a good point my friend! Maybe I'll go to toronto and halifax and whatnot. I haven't seen the niagra falls. hrmm...I wonder how long it would take to bike to alaska in warmer weather...

After get survey of a most outdoorsy person. Anybody knows about tents and will hear story after listen a story of busted zippers and deluging rain of trying for obtain all those poles into right sleeves. Tents do not have to be it hard. In the duration of we cannot promise just right weather. That, when it will fall down. These high-quality tents will help make more a more to your next backcountry tour more tolerable. Whether you are road-tripping on anywhere.
Thanks& regards,
Angelanave
inflatable tents |military tents

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.