Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tons of edits!

Back when .org had a download manager I uploaded "packs" of frankensprites. I've been waiting for a rainy day to re-upload all of them.
I've combined the sprites from those "packs" with a bunch of sprite edits I've done as requests into one folder for you to download.
(updated 9-21-2010)Download here: http://www.filefront.com/17309173/Coyot ... rites.zip/

Here are some more edits that stand alone.
iceaxDOWN.png
Bloodandarrows.png

Shipedits-coyotecraft.png
Vamgorierrecolor.png
Masked-coyotecraft.png
ElvenSharians.png
*elf ears
Fighter01Crystaltrap.png
NoswordorPatch.png
*no patch or sword
Finalflyingdragon.png
ridingdragon.png
Clothwave.png
Full sprite is here
thief3blackwings.png
BardDown.png
*bard down
Alt-Fighter01.png
Altbat-Fighter01.png

VERY nice edits. I've been looking for a downed skeleton sprite forever!!! Think you could take the helmet and cloths off of the one you have? I'd appreciate it a lot.

VERY nice edits. I've been looking for a downed skeleton sprite forever!!! Think you could take the helmet and cloths off of the one you have? I'd appreciate it a lot.

Whoa, these are amazing. Especially the dragon. I remember seeing a few of these around here and there before, but thanks for putting them all into one download.

These are pretty cool. Some of your ideas for some characters are really good. These would add some life to anyones game. Great job. :D

Beautimous! Yes it's a word cuz I said it's a word therefore it is now a word

These are really beautimous sprites though... I might use some of these... Just as a general question do you do custom sprites? If so just reply or pm me I would like to have a couple made but I lack the skillz to do so... Thanks :biggrin:

Uhhh... Look right next to the one with the helmet... It's just a skeleton...

@Darthj: I'm not sure what you are asking.

@promiser: I sometimes browse resource request and fill requests. Edits and recolors are pretty easy to do, anyone can do it. Creating something from scratch takes time, and it depends on my mood.

Ok cool well It's late over here (2 am :shock: I have to be up in 4 hours...ooops...)
I'll pm you the pics of what I'd like... They'd be from scratch (unless you already have them slim chances that you do though) and for RTP Thanks again and they are beautiful sprites

BrunoTR":1jxp223n said:
Do you have a regular walking sprite for the woman in the window?

Sorry, I don't. I looked back to the original request and the requester only gave me a partial sprite to work with. I'm pretty sure you can find the full sprite if you look through the helpful resource links.

Edit: I knew I've seen it before. The original sprite is Sithjester's FFT female chemist

Tuna

Awesome Bro

Very good work! Thanks for all of the new charsets! I'll be sure to credit you whenever I get around to finishing this project of mine.

I know most people hate Aluxes. Mainly cause we're sick of seeing him. I thought I'd try an experiment with his hair, giving it a little flip. I could have changed it more but I doubt many will use this.
What I hate the most is his battler and that dopey :O face. A simple smile makes a big difference. And red make him more heroic.

Alt-Fighter01.png
Altbat-Fighter01.png

Delphinus":3hp1bwos said:
Those are totally awesome!!! :O I love it!! Especially the thief sprite with wings :D :D
MCsephiroth13":3hp1bwos said:
ps Coyotecraft=sithjester? :eek::
Oh wait, what the crap? Last time I clicked on the download link it took me to Sithjester's website. That's why I said that. I clicked ion it again and it took me to Filefront. Or maybe I'm just going temporarily insane. OR MAYBE PERMANENTLY!

MCsephiroth13":1uf98e3i said:
Delphinus":1uf98e3i said:
Those are totally awesome!!! :O I love it!! Especially the thief sprite with wings :D :D
MCsephiroth13":1uf98e3i said:
ps Coyotecraft=sithjester? :eek::
Oh wait, what the crap? Last time I clicked on the download link it took me to Sithjester's website. That's why I said that. I clicked ion it again and it took me to Filefront. Or maybe I'm just going temporarily insane. OR MAYBE PERMANENTLY!
Or Maybe You Used to Be Insane And Now Your Normal

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.