Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This week on RMXP.org (October 12th - 19th)

Twirly

Sponsor

How corrupt XD
I don't say I didn't deserve to be exiled but for other members who don't want to spend money/ can't spend money, that's bullshit
I'd say you should make a new rank for members which can be obtained when you make like 1000 posts. Then you can see NFG aswell.
But well it's your forum >_>

Post counts is a shitty measure of humour-ness

:/

Anyway, it's not corrupt, as that money pays for the upkeep of des' bank account the site.

mawk

Sponsor

by helping to pay for our hosting, you're proving that you actually give a shit about the site, and are more likely to actually get what we're about. it might be a little strict, but as of now it's the best way to measure who's going to make good posts in NFG and who has no sense of humour and/or will try to turn it back into forum games. post count is right out; we're looking for quality, not quantity.

and if they're not old enough to have 15 dollars of financial freedom, chances are good they wouldn't be very good in NFG anyway.

Anyway. I managed to pay for sponsorship for free from a site called Triond - make some shitty half-arsed articles and they pay you. Not meaning to advertise, but it worked. Or if you have a website shove some Project Wonderful ads on it.

Twirly

Sponsor

Commander Wyatt":3cyztfrg said:
Anyway. I managed to pay for sponsorship for free from a site called Triond - make some shitty half-arsed articles and they pay you. Not meaning to advertise, but it worked. Or if you have a website shove some Project Wonderful ads on it.
Wow thank you!
You need a paypal account right?

Twirly

Sponsor

what I can use rmxp.org PayPal account?
I think that is a good idea.
But yeah I wonder if I will be a sponsor that way...
You should make an rmxp.org donation guide XD(for stupid people like me)
Because I can't make a paypal account (i am not 18 and parents won't allow it)

I THINK I AM COOL BUT I AM JUST A BIG FAGGOT":3nf5u7kp said:
what I can use rmxp.org PayPal account?
I think that is a good idea.
But yeah I wonder if I will be a sponsor that way...
You should make an rmxp.org donation guide XD(for stupid people like me)
Because I can't make a paypal account (i am not 18 and parents won't allow it)
Lie bout your age and dont tell your parents.

so where's this week's? :(
(not-so-subtle post to bump current announcement back to top after previous was necro'd so as to avoid confusion)

Luminier":3kbsbwqg said:
so where's this week's? :(
(not-so-subtle post to bump current announcement back to top after previous was necro'd so as to avoid confusion)
I'll take this task if you want me to.

I want to do one, too!  Please?  Please please?  AND DON'T FORGET VENNY'S BIRTHDAY.

@Venetia : i made you a cookie but i eated it

But seriously, though, let me know if ya'll need a hand.

Anonymous

I think people assumed I'd do it and I assumed other people wanted to do it because I called this weekend's.

Oh well, I'll do a doublefeature on sunday.

ANYONE WANTING TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER PM ME WITH THREADS YOU WANT FEATURED.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.