Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on RMXP.org(March 15-21st)

~*~This Week on RMXP.org~*~
joehbro.png

ugh... huh? oh, right! *ahem* yo and welcome to this week on rmxp.org. my name is joe h. bro and as you can see, this place is a mess. see, i had the biggest, baddest st. patty's day party this side of the rm community. man you shoulda seen it... but yea, i haven't gotten around to cleaning up yet 'cuz i got a hangover like mad. lasted a whole four days and im just now bein able to get up and around. so yea if you dudes could help me go through all this shit that'd be cool

ok who knocked over the plant? thats gonna take forever to clean up, i'll get to it later. oh there's something in the soil?
it's piggman77's tiles! these are all-original tiles made completely from scratch. looks like piggman77's lookin for some c&c so why not do him a solid and give him some?

hey fred! roll over, you lazy douchebag! you're laying on something! i can't tell what it is. oh it looks like memyselforwho's project Jack Malice! this concept-in-development looks to be set in the near future and seems to sport a weird sort of vibe. shoot this guy some c&c too while you're at it.

hey while we're cleanin all this shit up why don't we talk about something like, oh i dunno, stupid stuff we did as kids? i heard that my bro Dadevster's done some pretty embarrassing things when he was just a kid. have you? if so then go on and talk about it!

oh come on! who left a full beer sitting open on top of this RPG::Architect?! could've broke that shit, dawg! this is a sweet rpg-making application in the works and theory's just updated the project with a whole new programming language that's supposed to be more user-friendly in the end! the release date has been pushed back, but resources are being made and everything. check it out and see what's goin on!

woah, looks like some of my bros turned up to help with the cleanup!
give a hearty welcome to newbies:

did you know that rmxp.org has four irc channels that you can visit via the "chat now" link at the top of the screen?
  • #rmxp is the main channel for chatting about anything and everything
  • #rmxp_support is the channel to go to if you're looking for general help with rpg maker
  • #rmxp_pixel is the place to go if you wanna get c&c on your pixel art
  • #rmxp_script is where you wanna be if you need help with scripting
you can join any of these channels by typing /join #channelname after you've logged onto mibbit.

hey! looks like there actually wasn't as much to clean up as i thought there'd be. guess that party wasn't as sweet as i thought it was. but hey at least everything's all cleaned up, right! i guess i'll see you dudes later! and remember, always drink responsibly! i mean unless you want a four-days-long hangover and if you do then who am i to say no. 'til next week!

joehbrodone.png

you went the irish/scottish route and you didn';t try to work in the right colloquialism to set the mood? what a disappointment when compared to your valentine's day one :(

(ilu)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.