Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week On .Org (May 25th-31st)

boon

Sponsor

weeksonorg.gif

The end is nigh....

Fools. You delved in your sins for too long now.

This is the end. There is no way out.

My name is Masamune. I am the god of death and evil, and I am here to tell you that your souls are lost to the land of the damned.

While in a tough decision, I came across plans, plans of war. That foolish human Skyler and his ridiculous attempt to control the universe with a Shattered Gear. Tsk, tsk, you were the reason I chose to cause the apocalypse. And further more... The Corps attracted my attention. Soon it'll be... the corpse..... *insert diabolical but actually rather funny deer-laugh here*

You may have noticed this website, called RMXP.org, was down a lot. These were the signs that the apocalypse is due to come.

pixx.png
My fellow steed Regi has written new Pixel Art rules. Read and obey, or die. A fool named Green Raven has devised a new way to break and re-arrange human bodies. Here is his template.

A few people were stupid enough to stumble into my hell. Congratulations, MedoSpade, Krozza, lvlcernary, Hinchy
oooahh1.gif
, kRoss and SP27. They will die.

In scripting news, I found a way to compete for custom menus. How barbaric. I put an end to it and it is finished. You have a week to vote and it will be decided.

Not to mention that a game with 100% Original graphics has popped up. I WILL STAMP ON IT.

The only one of you who won't die? Thanks to Commodore_Whynot, for helping me find threads to plunder...
[Embedded content has been removed]

This is the end of the road.

(You're fired.)

You know the big thread in staff that's full of stuff to put in the This Week?

Use it.

When I said "if you don't have time I do it but you'll have to tell me now" I did not mean "don't tell me, post it, and then when it is finally too late ask me to help".

This week was very active this should have been better :(

I don't have time now but if nobody's fixed it up by tomorrow I'll have a whiz.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.