Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on .Org (March 22-29)

[Embedded content has been removed]

Hi, RMXP.org~~! This is a very special week. And you know why it's special? Because it's...

0c78532f6bf6def8f79454c81a5898e3.gif

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

That's right, school's out for a whole week! Maybe not this week, depending on where you are, but all of you schoolchilluns probably get a week off of school sometime around now! I hope you enjoyed it or have exciting plans!!! As for me, I just got back. I went down to the sunny beaches of Florida with my friend Venetia to soak up some rays and meet cute guys. :cute: Let me tell you all about our trip!

2005_05_29_Courtney_and_Elisa_beach_photo_shoot_mission_beach%20177-resize-logo22.JPG

;)

That cutie Dadevster made a thread discussing panoramic backgrounds in RPG Maker! He's also wondering how people feel about downloading projects with big filesizes, so go give him your input!

I saw Substancialicious at the beach chatting up some people, and he wanted to know what their opinions were on dialogue in RPG Maker games. His project has a lot of it, it seems, and he was wondering how people feel about it!

I espied some charming young artists with their easels (well, laptops), spriting away on the beach! fucbillgates is making some kind of indoor tileset with stone and pillars. He's off to a great start, and I'm sure he'd appreciate your critique! Also, piggman77 is making a really lovely forest tileset that I strongly encourage you all to check out! It's great to see original pixels, and I hope this trend continues.

everxsnow is making some slime battlers that are pretty cute, but I think they'd shrivel up pretty quickly in the hot sand here!

Crazetex has released a demo for his game Geondun, which looks pretty interesting! The screenshots are all dark, though, which seems so weird to me right now sitting in the bright sun!

I also saw a few new faces down by the water's edge, and I'd like to give them all a hearty welcome and hope you'll do likewise!

And that's a wrap! Now I have to brace myself to return to school in the frigid northlands. Wish me luck, and have fun on your breaks!!!

Ha ha in Aus there ain't nospring break, due to the fact we have the most holidays around Christmas when it's summer here.
I for one am out of school so meh anyway, however for all you soon-to-be graduates I wish you good-luck!
Unfortunatly this time rund I didn't find the song fitting to the theme, an accoustic guitar sound would have been more appropriate along with a kick drum and maracas. (Hey maracas are cool, don't diss their simplisity)

silly, posting our southern california trip pictures instead of our florida pictures :(

CH-CH-CH-CHAANGES

Hi everybody if you'll notice, on the forum index, you'll see that there are a lot less private subforums. :O!!!!!!!! OHGODHOGDO

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!! They're not deleted. If you click on the Private Subforums category, you can still get to them. They were made invisible from the forum index because they've been inactive for over 3 months.

-THAT IS ALL RESUME ALL YOU LIFES.-

mawk

Sponsor

google "super multifaros"

the song his ful och acklig, from his television ep (I think, it doesn't really matter)

his other stuff is pretty dece chiptunes too

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.