Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on .ORG (January 5th - January 11th)

Hi guys I came here to deliver the news~

RPG Maker

Concept Development
Berserker :box: posted his project Paranoia Star in Concept Development, and it looks pretty damn :boo: cool. :grin: So go look at that and give lots of good feedback.

RM Discussion

Wolfgang started a thread about using prophecies that I personally haven't posted in, but it's still an interesting read.
Lishy also started a thread, about those goddamn annoying 1084957015728391579823 different forums Final Bosses that we all hate so much, and I'm sure everyone has an opinion on those so get over there.

Also, lumi decided to bitch in staff forums, but you can't see that suckers!!!

Design and Development

Literary Analysis
LonelyElf posts her story here, and afterwards decides my critique is actually flaming. I swiftly ended this debate~
In legitimate news, Wolfgang (again) posted a legitimately okay intro to his novel

Art and Graphics
TheInquistor posts some pretty amazing shit in this pretty amazing thread and he also has his website in his signature which has a lot more cool stuff on it that is all worth checking out and I highly recommend it.

Jeeze I'm such a Design and Development whore.

The Other Hand

General Discussion
I started a thread about dreams which was mildly well received but is sort of getting off track with Wolfgang's interjection about Astral Projection I think, so go fix that and post all you dreams.

The Symposium

Wolfgang, for the third time started a thread. This time it was in The Symposium and it was about 'peganism' so go debate that shit.

WE HAD ANOTHER BORING WEEK SO I WILL NOW OCCUPY THE REST OF THE TIME WITH SOME RANDOMLY COLLECTED STUFF FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT OR DISAPROVAL

I found the following note taped to the underside of my desk in history. There are no spelling corrections:
Once uponed a time there was a fish named splush who was the lonlyest fish because he was shy so he had no friends.
I'm sorry to hear that Splush :eek:uch:

Me and alexis stood in front of the same sign at Sixflags!!

Me and Perihelion (The Furher right now) sang Still Alive in IRC today.

Alexis chose to make no sexual innuendo for 24 hours

I really like the sound of music.

shadow is cute

I really like the Sound of Music.
[Rolf:]
You wait, little girl, on an empty stage
For fate to turn the light on
Your life, little girl, is an empty page
That men will want to write on

[Liesl:]
To write on

[Rolf:]
You are sixteen going on seventeen
Baby, it's time to think
Better beware, be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink

You are sixteen going on seventeen
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads and rogues and cads
Will offer you food and wine

Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken

You need someone older an wiser
Telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I'll take care of you

[Liesl:]
I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe

I am sixteen going on seventeen
Innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies
What do I know of those

Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken

I need someone older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are seventeen going on eighteen
I'll depend on you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIuUnIdBiU

GOD I HATE VENETIA. THIS IS AN ADDENDUM.
1. SOPHIST POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT SOME ISSUES WITH RRR AGREEMENTS, GO READ THAT
2. THE CONTEST IN RA IS STILL GOING STRONG - AND THERE ARE SOME MAJOR CHANGES HAPPENING THERE SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT
3. TURTLE IS MY JEWTHER

everyone who says i should never make one again can stfu because this wont be the last one so you might as well get over it now and move on~

ilu too :girl:

There seems to be a recurring thing though: Nothing's happening :huh: (I think its just because it's Christmas though)

what, activity even now is starting to pick up again. you guys are high.

btw surmie you forgot the obligatory mention of the ra contest.

I find the "This Week on .ORG" very helpful, being that I usually don't have the time to check out the latest in each of the different sections. Surmuck's was better then wyatt's... but that really isn't saying much.

Wolfgang":1l6czlww said:
I find the "This Week on .ORG" very helpful, being that I usually don't have the time to check out the latest in each of the different sections. Surmuck's was better then wyatt's... but that really isn't saying much.

:x ouch

i'll just let you know that going 24 hours without innuendo was the hardest thing(LOL) i've ever done in my life and i'd rather eat a dick whole (LOL!!!!!!!!!!) than do it again.

that's why i'll do it again sometime soon ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.