Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The You-Can't-Use-The-Letter-'S'-or-'T' Game

regi

Sponsor

I enjoyed one regarding a feline who regularly failed in hounding prey, one of an ilk of mice called Jerry.

What is your favorite sport and why?

One where you kick a ball via a goal and everyone jumps merrily. I enjoy some agile grace from a player and working hard and achieving a common goal.

What is your favorite type of cheese and why?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Bacon":r9q3ifpa said:
One where you kick a ball via a goal and everyone jumps merrily. I enjoy some agile grace from a player and working hard and achieving a common goal.

What is your favorite type of cheese and why?

I like mozerella, an amazing flavour for my pizza!

What is the most valuable item you've bought, how much was it, and what made you want to buy it?

If i were off my PC, I would be playing upon my X-Box 360, probably, if I were unable, I would view my ceiling.

Q: Who was that actor guy from Death Race?

no idea, maybe barney, a purple dino. Maybe hugh jackman. if I knew I would acknowledge him or her.

Q: What is your favourite place to go and why (eg. beach , shopping mall, friends house, study)

regi

Sponsor

theGoldenMoon":1zty6b2x said:
no idea, maybe barney, a purple dino. Maybe hugh jackman. Though if I knew I would acknowledge him or her.
Where I go and why really depend on whom I am accompanied by (cinema or home of a friend can be fun); however I enjoy remaining home, even when alone.

Q: What is your favorite scene from a movie?

when everyone iz Having a jolly good brawl

of i say hi to you what would be your surreal response?
(e.g a very srtange response)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.