Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The new report please make friends with me

Hello everyone! My name is Allen from China,This is the first ^*&*(**&*&%&%&$←【like you see my English is so terrible……】
——————————————————————————————————————————
好啦 我是一个来自中国大陆的RMVX作者,如果有看得懂这句话的朋友吱一声…… :smile:
——————————————————————————————————————————
I don't know how to make friends in the forum, please give me some beginner help? :wink:
————————————————————————————————————————————————
I am a writer, I want to share my game and everyone (although it is Chinese) please be sure to the point of support. :lol:

Jason":lh01csrq said:
... Your'e from China, your English is terrible, and your name is Allen, a very English name.

Wat.
——————————————————————————————————————
e………………This is only my name used in a foreign friends, my name is Chinese originally you cannot read...... Just call me Allen.

Glad to have you. Maybe you can introduce us to some foreign resource sites. I have a few bookmarked but they haven't been updated in a long time.

coyotecraft":1k6b0g3a said:
Glad to have you. Maybe you can introduce us to some foreign resource sites. I have a few bookmarked but they haven't been updated in a long time.
17480501620140605104506019.jpg

The forum link is http://rm.66rpg.com/forum.php you may download the resources there, I will help you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.